Now on with the introductions. Hey everyone my name is Shaun Tan, age 21. As with the rest of my team mates, I'm currently studying in UTAR doing my 3rd and final year of my degree in Entrepreneurship aka 'Usahawan'. My hometown is in Petaling Jaya but I'm currently residing in Sg Long where my campus is located to cut the crazy travelling time
My hobbies are playing the guitar, gaming, and reading (especially ghost stories. Yup.)
Below are the top 5 websites that I visit the most:
No.1:

Video streaming goodness! My favorite place to go to satisfy my entertainment needs or to simply kill time. There are all sorts of videos featured on this site neatly organized into several categories such as education, arts, music, comedy etc.
No.2:

This site is most probably on the 'Top 5 Websites' list of others as well. This is probably the best networking website on the web since Friendster. It allows you to 'connect and share with the people in your life' as said in its entrance page. It really does allow you to keep in touch with literally an army of friends with just a click of your mouse. With tonnes of interesting applications, it's no surprise that one can spend hours on Facebook alone.
No.3:

When I wanna learn a new song on the guitar, this is the site I go to. Since I can't read music notes, I resort to reading guitar tabs and this site has a huge library of it. Almost every tab/chords for every song from every artist of every genre is available within the confines of this site.
No.4:

The online encyclopedia I go to for all of life's answers! (well, most of it anyway) It has tonnes of articles about practically everything! All one needs to do is type their topic in the search bar and voila, instant revelation.
No.5:

THE search engine to go to when trying to pinpoint the relevant information on the world wide web. I especially find this site useful when I'm doing research for my subjects.
Next up, my top 5 internet activities:
- Chatting with buddies using Windows Live Messenger
- Performing online transactions
- Checking my e-mails
- Doing research
- Entertainment through Youtube
With Chinese New Year approaching, allow me to end this entry by wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!


No comments:
Post a Comment