HeLLo!! welcome to visit our blog. First, i would like to introduce myself. My name is Chua Lee Hwa aka Elynn or wawa or dai ka jie. I came from Batu Pahat, Johor and currently i staying at Flora Green (opposite UTAR). My age?? You can't believable when you see me. I look young but my age not as young as you think. hehe... I not greedy, so my hobbies just have 2 only. Dancing, and swimming are my top hobbies. Other hobbies like shopping, watch movie and etc i still ok lo, because those hobbies are all girls like to do. And i like go out eat or play with my friends but the problem is i have no money how to go!! lol...
The top 5 websites that I visited most are as follows:
1.
http://www.google.com.my/4. http://www.facebook.com/
The top 5 internet activities that i do are :
No.1 --> chatting --> using Windows Live Messenger and Skype
No.2 --> check mail --> using hotmail
No.3 --> playgames --> using gamesgogogo.com
No.4 --> search information --> using Google and Wikipedia
No.5 --> online purchase --> using fashionhomez
No comments:
Post a Comment